The first virtual PF Summit took place from 23-25 April 2021 bringing together
patients, healthcare professionals, policy makers and industry representatives.
The three SUMMIT days went very well and we will port videos from all sessions on the summit site
Please find the report and video recordings of the 15 sessions below.
Video recordings of the #PFSUMMIT21 sessions
First PFSUMMIT Day 23 April 2021
- Opening Session
- Mechanism of action of fibrosis and new insights on antifibrotic drugs
- Self-management of ILD
- Supporting newly diagnosed patients
- Breaking barriers: How to optimize communication between physicians, patients and loved ones, Industry Symposium - Boehringer Ingelheim - please find the recording below.
Second PFSUMMIT Day 24 April 2021
- Improving the path to diagnosis in Europe: the doctor, patient and caregiver’s perspective, Industry Symposium - Galapagos - please find the recording below
- The psychological aspects of living with chronic disease
- Involvement of rare disease patient representatives in medical congresses
- Clinical trials for IPF & ILD and an overview of potential therapies moving forward
- The importance of palliative care
- Multidisciplinary and/or interdisciplinary approaches to ILD care
Third PFSUMMIT Day 25 April 2021
Recordings of industry Symposia Boehringer-Ingelheim and Galapagos
Abstracts & Posters
At the #PFSUMMIT21 the attendees could visit a digital exhibition of abstracts and posters at EU-IPFF.org
Please visit or revisit them here